Corolla Show & Shine At World Time Attack

Kebin

Members dont see this ad

Well what an event it was! Track records were smashed, the quality of racecars were extremely improved and bettered from last years WTAC. The whole experience was non stop entertaining for all those in attendance!

The show n shine was also improved over last year. Oldschool cars were up on attendance with the corolla boys putting on quite a show this year picking up numerous trophies including a "best car club" trophy being picked up by the Radrollaz crew

The Corollas created a stir in the show. The majority of the crowd were all day long cruising on through the "open bonnet section" with people of all ages showing love for our old Corollas.

All in all, Top event and can't wait for next year!

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/shownshine-results/

Time Attack was an awesome day out, despite the freezing temperatures and driving wind! We were very well represented in the show and shine. That is such a cool article on Japanesenostalgiccar.com there Kev. Its pretty cool seeing our cars on a foreign website!! I think it was one of the biggest gatherings of Corolla's I've seen for a long time....Was rapt for Radrollaz taking out Best Club and Marty and I getting two trophies each. Marty getting Top Judged Car and Top Undercarriage and myself winning Top Interior and Best Build Quality! My brother was honoured to be parked with us also in his Commodore. He is a big Rolla freak himself even placing a Radrollaz sticker on his Commodore lol.....All in all a top day and can't wait for next year!

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...