Post-Update Bugs

irokin

Members dont see this ad

Very impressive new look and feel.

Only gripe I've got, is the 'new content' is a bit hard to trawl, particularly with glancing over which states things are for sale in. I'm not sure if the comments earlier apply to that, but I did like the way it had a seperate column for the area the thread was located in the old style. The way it is now, with it underneath the title, it's a bit harder to scan through, but I'll learn to live with that.

Oh, and what's the "vote this post down/up"? I just noticed it now... What does that do? and was it in the forum pre-upgrade? Wow, i really don't pay attention sometimes

Only gripe I've got, is the 'new content' is a bit hard to trawl, particularly with glancing over which states things are for sale in. I'm not sure if the comments earlier apply to that, but I did like the way it had a seperate column for the area the thread was located in the old style. The way it is now, with it underneath the title, it's a bit harder to scan through, but I'll learn to live with that.

Yea somethings not working properly there and I'm having troubles replicating it myself. I thought I'd sorted the issue last night but it doesn't seem to have been resolved.

Here is an example of what its supposed to look like and what it's not supposed to look like. These people haven't done anything wrong, just using them to highlight the issue.

tagsbug.png

Oh, and what's the "vote this post down/up"? I just noticed it now... What does that do? and was it in the forum pre-upgrade? Wow, i really don't pay attention sometimes

Yea it was, though it was only up votes. I just changed the setting to allow down votes just to see how it goes. It's like rep but no one really gives a shit how much you've got. The idea is really more to highlight good posts particularly in the technical areas.

Id say so. If it doesnt sort itself out now you can try marking all forums read.

Still having some dramas with the for sale tags. Some people seem to be browsing the fs areas with the default skin. Will have to have a look tonight.

in the email notification, some of the threads, for example, what grinds my gears, is not coming up with the link that takes you to first unread, just has the standard link...

but this thread worked fine, is it just an old subscribed thread thing?

Similar bug.

When i view new content, Then open up a thread, All threads open for me on the first post, then you need to click "go to first unread post", which then takes you to first unread post

where it use to go automatically to the first unread post.

If you click on the little dot in the left most column it'll take you straight to the first unread from new content.

With the way the skin templates are used the only way I could change that behavior would include changing all the forums to be like that also.

I can see the messages leaving the server for your email address Spencer so something must be happening on the hotmail side.

Try adding rollaclub.com to your safe sender list. (Options->Safe and blocked senders->Safe senders).

I'll have a better look tonight.