Members dont see this ad

around the piston?

still not sure what you mean. o-rings?

if the calipers are leaking fluid between the bore and the piston, then your best bet is to get both calipers overhauled. you might have rusty bores.

your thingo sais brisbane,

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/qld/wynnum/master-cylinder-exchange-service-wynnum-13926220-listing.html

this company i have had many calipers and masteryclinders fixed. they do a fine job. you might even be able to buy the caliper rebuild kit and DIY it.

i have always got them to properly overhaul things, stainless steel inserts etc.

• Upvote 1

yeah cost me 200bucks to get 2 calipers done maybe 1.5yrs ago.

come out lookin brand new though, sand blasted, painted, stainless insert and piston, new seals everywhere.

best bet is to land the caliper on their desk and ask them what they recommend. I don't recognise the part in the photo, if it is just a dust boot, that could be cheap to buy from them.

• Upvote 1

If they are only small holes and you are sure it looks similar to that I would leave it myself if you know that they work fine, otherwise if they are unknown condition it would be very wise to get them recoed while they are not in a car. Do it right and only do it once.

If they are only small holes and you are sure it looks similar to that I would leave it myself if you know that they work fine, otherwise if they are unknown condition it would be very wise to get them recoed while they are not in a car. Do it right and only do it once.

Yeah thats what I was thinking and it is a track car so I will need brakes haha.