Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

Anyone who has been scammed by Michael, please PM me details of when, where and how much for and parts promised. I have had a long talk with Michael tonight and he has wisely decided to refund what he has stolen. I am creating a list of victims for submission to the Victoria Police Fraud Squad just in case "Mickey" forgets what he has promised me. And to all you potential scammers...don't do it...I WILL find you and you WILL be prosecuted. Members..please be careful when buying or selling parts

• Upvote 1

What a load of shit???? Why take the money in the first place? If this is genuine then how bout you invite everyone around to collect their money in person???

believe me, this guy has scammed a lot of people, he got me for a fair bit of money

Edited by goose101
  • Upvote 1

What a load of shit???? Why take the money in the first place? If this is genuine then how bout you invite everyone around to collect their money in person???

don't worry, if Mickey doesnt honour his word, i will post his address etc on this and every other corolla site in australia
  • Upvote 1

I think a mod needs to be present with this one.

While everyone wants their money back under what circumstances are they getting refunded?

Is this a police matter or is someone threatening to break his legs?

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB
  • Upvote 1

I think a mod needs to be present with this one.

While everyone wants their money back under what circumstances are they getting refunded?

Is this a police matter or is someone threatening to break his legs?

agreed

Mickey phoned me this evening and made an offer of paying everyone back. He expressed regret and a willingness to pay everyone back. He wanted to know how to do so. I suggested he identify himself and be honest. I assume its something to do with the people who have expressed desire in recent days to make police reports.

I would ask the person who has signed up as 'scamcatcher' to pm me with your identity please. We cannot be party to any knee breaking here on rollaclub, although I am enjoying the theatre of it all at this point.

• Upvote 2