3Rzfe Into Ke70 -

Buz, was jokin earlier. I havent consulted an engineer yet but will do before the install to see what they need me to do ie brake upgrade or whatever. For now I'm just going to rego the car as is (stock 4k auto yeeha), then collect the rest of neccessary bits for the job. I also have another project car almost finished which is kindof 1st priority at the moment (as the missus continually reminds me), so will keep on with that before starting on the ke70.

Cheers

Jes

• 8 months later...
Members dont see this ad

Bringing up a bit of an old post but i have just finished a 2trfe into a ke70 (one of if not first done),pretty much has same block as 3rz,the height of motor was a pain to keep under standard bonnet but has factory 2 piece sump modified to fit, crossmember is lowered 20mm and steering rack lowered 30mm,the r155 fits straight in with no mods to tunnel and used the hilux diff from the 2006 hilux the running gear came from and had it shortened 87mm either side,wiring was a bit of pain as had to wire the ecu security up to use the stabdard ecu where as 3rz doesnt have security,but am about to start a 3rz turbo ke70 this week and have finished in a couple of weeks but have a standard us spec prado front sump which will need minor mods to fit in the rolla