Steering Wheel Help

Rollajones

So the parents got me a sparco steering wheel (think its a fakeyyy) I'll chuck photos on my ride thread when I'm on the computer

So boss kits, do I need a ke70 one or what's the go? What's a good value? Good brand? I know nothing about these so help us out :)

Members dont see this ad

Yes get a KE70 specific boss kit. I had a boss kit that fitted a "Toyota", it physically fitted on the steering column but it did not engage the indicator cancelling mechanism, so I had to flick my indicators off manually. It got super annoying.

Yes get a KE70 specific boss kit. I had a boss kit that fitted a "Toyota", it physically fitted on the steering column but it did not engage the indicator cancelling mechanism, so I had to flick my indicators off manually. It got super annoying.

I have to do that. I'm used to it now...

So boss kits, do I need a ke70 one or what's the go? What's a good value? Good brand? I know nothing about these so help us out :)

Make sure you buy one of reasonable quality, it’s not particularly nice having the steering wheel come off the boss kit whilst going around a corner (I’m talking from experience here).

Farrr out..... Its a round circle.. theres not much to it no need to buy the ultimate expensive perfect wheel so you can drive like an f1 driver...

Not directed at you either rollajones just a few posts on here.. all it is is the diametre, the offset or how close it sits to you- which can be changed by the boss kit, and the feel- solid or soft!

• 2 weeks later...

Farrr out..... Its a round circle.. theres not much to it no need to buy the ultimate expensive perfect wheel so you can drive like an f1 driver...

Not directed at you either rollajones just a few posts on here.. all it is is the diametre, the offset or how close it sits to you- which can be changed by the boss kit, and the feel- solid or soft!

Yep, some people like a certain feel of a steering wheel and a certain size. I bet you run an autobarn steering wheel?

Yep, some people like a certain feel of a steering wheel and a certain size. I bet you run an autobarn steering wheel?

What does that matter? Some of the drift wheels although ugly arent bad to drive with.

I had a cheap autotechnica wheel for a while and that was the best wheel I've ever used. Nothing amazing to look at but it didn't flex to all buggary like gk techs or anything.

And yes I had a gk tech. Never again...