73 Ke20

flyinwall

I really enjoy that green. looks good man

EDIT: haha tripped out when i saw my name there. i still got this quad carby kit if you want it man, not gunna hijack ya thread but got screwed around by the previous buyer pretty good.

at the moment money is a bit tight but i am interested

• 3 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well time has come for me to try and get some more work done on the ke20 as i have moved back to the sunshine coast and only just today i finally got the car up here from Toowoomba so hopefully there should be some updates happening soon

and Zowie i am now down to 90kg

Edited by flyinwall

• 8 months later...

i have decided that i am going to be selling my KE 20 as i don't have the time (or the space) to keep going with it so i will be selling it for $2000 firm as you can see from this thread how much work has gone into it and i will be losing a lot of money with this price but i feel it is worth it

will post here and not on your F/S thread(as the a$$hats delete them there, even if they are relevant to the vehicle being sold)

have seen this in person, any potential buyer can rest in the knowledge all the work is well done.

wont last long mate

all the best with the sale

thanks Zowie.. i now need the money to get my challenger fixed as the harmonic ballancer came undone last night and caused over $1000 worth of damage (took me an hour and a half to drive 30km... drive for 2 min stop for 5 to retighten bolt drive for 2 min stop for 5 min to retighten bolt etc...)