Ke35 Coupe What Engine?

ke35 dan

hey,

I'm completly stuck! got a ke35 coupe striped down painted and ready for running gear, origanly i was gunna run a 13b bridge port with a carby, but i was told it was gunna be a massive and expencive exercise. so I'm looking for some good engine conversion ideas, something with a good power gain and not gunna cost me the world.

thanks heaps

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

Mate i have a ke35 coupe that i would be willing to part with. Owes me over 30k complete with 4 wheel disc brakes (300mm front, 273mm rear) shortned Hilux diff (cost $1850), detriot geared LSD centre (Cost 1250), 3' mandreal bent exhaust, stainless dump, 440hp garret GT28/76R (Cost 2k). New dash, 600x300x76mm intercooler, Rebuilt forged motor, Brand new ca18 gearbox housing with rebuilt RB25 internals, Custom 5 puck clutch by NPC, Much more to list

Willing to sell at a very realistic price. Guarnteed to save you thousands. Call me on 0417 408 657 if you want to have a chat about it

Thanks Rob