Location Of Fusebox 2006 Ascent Seca Zze122R

Sazzy

Hi guys,

New to owning a Corolla. Love it.

I have a AUS 09/2006 Ascent Seca ZZE122R and I need to replace the 15v Cig lighter/radio fuse (assume they are the same one) and I cannot... for the life of me find the fusebox under the steering wheel.

I am aware there are two fuseboxes and the one I require is the fusebox which contains the radio/cig which as far as my research tells me is under the drivers side around the steering wheel.

I have followed instructions online and it seems people have hilariously different ideas of it's location

-Right kick panel

-To the left of the steering column

-Left kick panel

-Sort of to the middle right near the steering column itself.

-Inside a pull out swing box up underneath the drivers side to the left of the wheel.

AND the most confusing 'On the drivers side left side in the passengers compartment' (wut).

Anyway, if anyone could advise me where it is so I can put this darn fuse in, I would greatly appreciate it. Even a photo would be wonderful to give me a sense of direction. I hear it's hard to find but I didn't think I'd completely have no idea, I've never had this in a car before.

Members dont see this ad