Vt Saloon Car Build, Super Six Touring Car Racing

glenpos

Spent the day at Rowse Motors​ yesterday! massive thanks to the guys there, new set of heads and a few other little things, making good power now! should be about 40-45rwhp gain!!

Check out their website to see what they do http://rowsemotors.com/cms/

They do some impressive work there, if you need any work done contact them.

We are doing a few other things to the car too so hopefully we will see some improvements this year!

Can't wait to drive the car now! The rest of the motor is holding up well too so i'm happy :) Has about 60rwhp more than last time i drove it :P

Also thanks to my family who have helped me out, Really appreciate it!

Bring on 2015!

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

So this time next week we will be home from the first round of the Australian super 6 touring cars at Sandown, we have done a fair amount of work to the car over the last month, Hopefully we will be a bit further up the pack now, mind you the looking at the entry list they are all very competitive cars! i just hope my poor old gearbox will hold up to the new power :P

I'll let you's know how we go next week, and when it will be on SBS Speedweek! Cheers :y:

• 4 weeks later...

G'day, Though I'd update you all from Sandown,

Practice one & two on Friday finished 10th in the wet out of 20 cars.

Qualifying one on Friday I finished 15th in the dry, made some adjustments to the car for Qual two Saturday and got 12th after 3 laps as I put it into the wall outside turn 3, dented the guard and quarter but nothing else..

With combined Qual times I started 13th, Race one I finished 11th,

Made another change to the car for Race two and it felt better I was running 10th on lap 4 and was catching 9th, then the brakes went to the floor into turn 1, I ran off the outside but didn't hit anything, DNF for Race 2 as the brakes were still on the floor at the end of the lap... 20 lap old rear padslp were metal on metal...

Race 3 I started 15th and made my way to 12th, but was faster than the two cars in front,

Race 3 is on Speedweek on SBS this Sunday the 19th of April at 2:00PM, i'll post some pics & vids soon!

Here's something to keep you going for now!

Gearbox sucks :(

• 1 month later...

G'day, Winton is coming up in a few weeks, we finally got around to putting some stripes on the old girl, looks more like a race car now haha.

Hopefully we will go well at Winton :P It will be getting black wheels too... and yes I missed some red on the front hah

post-15067-0-51421900-1433027066_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-29317300-1433027235_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-80259400-1433027545_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-06487400-1433027684_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We had a pretty successful weekend up at Winton last weekend.

Friday practice: 6th, 9th (only 4 laps until I ran out of fuel..) and 11th (broke 3rd gear.

Saturday: Qualified 9th only 0.4 away from 6th, Top ten shoot out finished 9th with a crappy lap, My best starting position so far, Race 1 punted off turn one of a 30 lap race, to much damage DNF.

Sunday: Warmup 5th only 0.03 away from 3rd, Race 2 started last from 16th, passed 9 cars to finish 7th!

We are off to Sydney motorsport park on the 3rd July!

Turn 1 at Winton!

post-15067-0-32389800-1434845973_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...