Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

B.L.Z.BUB

Nah i honestly reckon you could.. How much is a 20v these days? 4agze can be had 1000 - 1500, Sell the charger for 400~ Use that money to buy a t28 and an ebay or decent used turbo manifold, run the water/ oil lines etc etc.. It's certainly do-able..

I'm with you Jono!! Even getting one to make and handle 250+rwkw isn't overly expensive.

Members dont see this ad

Ohh well i could have picked up an ae82 running a 20v a while back for 1500, ae82 had been resprayed and sound systemed and that so i could have 4ac'd the little beast and sold that off for 500 haha, which leaves the 20v and loom and ecu costing about 1K :) with the gze you still need the loom and ecu to suit as well and they don't come cheap.. :/ and i don't know much about turbo's.. yet :)

but yeah i guess know the right people and its do able

^ those wheels look cool, sort of like the older bmw ones.

Also if anyone can identify this motor in this ke? its bugging me now haha

Edit: just notcied, no brake booster clutch master or wiper motor hah. wondered why it looked so clean..

DSC_0068.jpg

Edited by BlueKsev

Bit of 20v hate going on here isn't there. But which of you have owned one? :P

I wouldn't even attempt to build a GTE unless I had $10-15k to throw at the motor. And only the motor. And I'd be starting with a 7A and my 20v.

:D