Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

It ran for about a second last night. Getting increasingly over it though. Want to get an auto elec to finish the wiring. Need more money. Starting to fear that I'll be disappointed with the power output. Should have just kept the S13, spent a bit of money on it and been sliding already.

I'd pay good money to be rid of the abortion that is my wiring. ʞ©$ɟing over it. Cool doesn't really come into the equation. I just want to drive. And I could have been doing it months ago.

EDIT: And if I'm not driving this car at Matsuri, I'm parting it out, buying an NA S13, some coilovers, locking the diff and being done with it.

Edited by Willis

Starting to fear that I'll be disappointed with the power output. Should have just kept the S13, spent a bit of money on it and been sliding already.

Sounds like you need a cuppa!!!!!!!

If its not enough powers, chuck it on a towy and send it to me for some lovin!

I probably do.

Money Stu! It's all money I don't have!!

It should go plenty good enough. For the time being that is! :)

Cams and an ecu wake these things up a truck load.

Ah money or lack of it sucks the big one. The reason why old mate isn't boosted yet!! You'll get there mate, dads Datto took two years to convert. Hope that makes you feel better?

Just remember real cars are built not bought!!!!!!!

I know it's hard but if a tard like me, can pull off a half decent looking conversion, in a carport anything is possible.

Edited by kickn5k

Seriously Will just have a crack at it. You have the entire loom, that makes it so much easier. Plus the majority of your dash is missing so if you wanted you could just tuck the loom up under there without cutting any of the electrics out. I'd just get it running, hide the loom and not worry about it anymore, you only have to solder about 5 wires and you're finished.