Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

It should go plenty good enough. For the time being that is! :)

Cams and an ecu wake these things up a truck load.

Ah money or lack of it sucks the big one. The reason why old mate isn't boosted yet!! You'll get there mate, dads Datto took two years to convert. Hope that makes you feel better?

Just remember real cars are built not bought!!!!!!!

I know it's hard but if a tard like me, can pull off a half decent looking conversion, in a carport anything is possible.

Yeah, I've seen other cars take years too. I was just being a little bitch. I'm sure it will be quick enough. After all, I'm not chasing big numbers, more to learn how to drive properly hehehe.

We had a good day today and got it running, the wiring's all sorted, just have to set up fuel, weld the mounts for the radiator and go in for the tailshaft. So it's all good. Was just having a bad couple of weeks and the car just tipped me over I think. Back on track!

And I doubt you're a tard, Stu. You know your shit. ;)

Seriously Will just have a crack at it. You have the entire loom, that makes it so much easier. Plus the majority of your dash is missing so if you wanted you could just tuck the loom up under there without cutting any of the electrics out. I'd just get it running, hide the loom and not worry about it anymore, you only have to solder about 5 wires and you're finished.

That's exactly what we did Rian. Just tucked it up under and hope to forget about it. Just gonna ziptie everything up there nice and tight so I don't snag anything with my foot.

Wiring - 1, Will and Luke - 1. Think we'll call it even haha.

It was good hey. We spilled half the fuel when we started it up so you can hear the fuel pressure dying off a bit for a second there. And the thermostat housing wasn't sealed properly and was pissing water everywhere. And because of the garden hose radiator, there was water spewing from that too. So overall a pretty messy video haha. But oh so worth it.

• 2 weeks later...