Enable Tapatalk??

KAYE-70

I'm new here. I was just wondering if the moderators or who evers in charge could consider enabling tapatalk on the forum for us on the go people???. I (and I'm sure i wouldnt be the only one) never get on a computer .always on my phone and is hard to use the forum in mobile or desktop versions.

so if you could consider enabling tapatalk if avalaible that would be great. who is with me? :)

(For those who don't know tapatalk)

Tapatalk is an application that makes forum browsing and posting alot easier from your phone. ive found it the easiest way ever.

you can get it on your iphone/android phone/smart phone from the app store for $2.35 or something. For android users like me just download search tapatalk.apk on google and download it for free :P. i highly recomend it and will get people on the forum even more often :) even has its own built in photo uploader so no use for using flickr/photobucket etc and embedding photos

• Downvote 1

Members dont see this ad

The reputation of tapatalk is not the problem. There are a whole bunch of customisations to the forum to make it behave the way we want it to. Tapatalk would essentially backdoor all those changes meaning I'd have to modify the server side tapatalk code, something I just don't have time for at the moment.

There are other concerns but that's the major hurdle.

It does piss me off greatly not being able to upload from photobucket

Upload from photobucket? I certainly don't recommend photobucket but posting images from there hasn't been disabled.

i find the mobile site pretty damn schmick on my htc desire. Even the full site loads fast enough.

I often browse both the mobile & full site via my phone, a Nokia N97 with the Symbian OS (primitive, I know) & have no problems at all. Aside from the fact that Vodafone & decent reception don't go in the same sentence.

Don't know what people with proper smartphones are whinging about. :P