Rollaclub Members Food Ingesting Day (August 5Th)

JiP

Members dont see this ad

Is it an actual club? Like a registered one? I've always wondered about that.

Rob was talking about his club regoed '26(?) tonight.

What's the go with that? Like, say I wanted club rego or the boastworthiness of being part of a club (kids never let me join theirs in school :(. Fvck you, kids! I don't need you anyway! I have my OWN club now), wouldn't I need to formally register with RC or something?

I'm sure you are already registered mate.....

The chocolate was a baaaaad choice.

But... I DID complete my dare and had a cheeseburger on the way home.

I feel.... Funny now.

Yeah i do believe the balance must be restored after eating pancakes for dinner.....

Thanks for a good night out people....

I actually moved 3 cars to get Grover out.....even then it didnt wanna play the game and I resorted to carby cleaner down the throats of the SU's to get the thing to fire. lol

Got it running, went for a blat around the block after about 4 months of sitting and it was all good. Washed it and then hit the road to meet you fellas at Mt gravatt. Not bad for a 30+ year old car....

And senseless, you would have mistaken it for a KE30 probably because it has KE30 full chrome bumpers. Still a 55 with attitude though. :P

I actually moved 3 cars to get Grover out.....even then it didnt wanna play the game and I resorted to carby cleaner down the throats of the SU's to get the thing to fire. lol

I'd like to think my blowjob on the return line was of some assistance

I'd like to think my blowjob on the return line was of some assistance

Oh yes...it definitely helped. You must not have used the right technique though, cause we still had to squirt it with lube.

Wtf did I just type.