My Little Ke 20

ke20firstsight

ive been working on my baby for a while shes been stripped down to her naughty bits and cleaned up. there was a little rust and then there was more lol. around the windows there was so much it took me ages to regrapht all the metal around the rear and front windows unfortunately i have no photos as i have been working way too much and have been doing what i can in my sparetime, i will have alot more photos up soon and when my engine gets back from the engineers i will post photos and details. all ill say is a few key words. bored, shaved, honed, balanced, blueprinted, ported polished and ball peined hahaha you can join the dots there. i have a fuel injection set up on the way aka its in the mail and that will be the next project when all is running sweet post-13914-0-75027900-1340790134_thumb.jpgpost-13914-0-84426300-1340790537_thumb.jpg

post-13914-0-84784000-1340791402_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

i have a 4k which is getting bored 60thou with flat top pistons. crank is getting balanced and ball piened, block is getting shaved cam ground head ported polished double vale springs shaved and a stainless steel head gasket and the whole engine is getting blue printed. i have a 4ke injection setup and i plan to fit that and upgrade injectors and ecu once i know what is the best option with that I'm thinking microtech ecu and rx7 injectors but i really don't know yet. I'm making up a stainless drop tank with baffles too as fuel injection doesnt have a fuel bowl and rather than just use a surge tank i like the shiny drop tank idea. i wanna flare the guards but not bolt ons but have no idea how to do it. also i got about 5 and a half five speed boxes so yeh the engine will be sitting on a five speed. front brakes and struts will be ke70 if i can work that out brakes at least. reset rear springs and drive carefully till i find out whats good for a diff in these things. oh and YES VERY BRIGHT. lol this car isnt something you wanna look at in direct sunlight after a night on the piss thats for sure