What Are The Widest Legal Wheels U Can Have On A Ke70 Corrolla In Nsw?

lardlad

for a toyota ke70 what is the widest wheels size you can have in NSW?. I was curious because i was looking into buying a ke70 but alot of the ones i was looking at where defected because the track width was to wide, but it gave the car a real cool stance.

post-16647-0-73030600-1341661919_thumb.jpg

would like to have something like this.

Members dont see this ad

I'd be confident in saying off the top of my head that would be deemed illegal. Pretty sure some states only have like 20mm (maybe more?) extra track allowed which is stuff all considereing the front of my car now has 25mm extended lca's and wheels that stick out more as well.

Width wise, as wide as you friggin want... Provided the track isn't widened by more than 20mm (I think that's the figure)

Have to remember to go in as much as you go out, which is difficult since suspension components get in the way... So that's what your limits are... Physical, rather than legal

I was under the impression it's +/- 1". You also have to factor in rolling diameter and such.

For instance, I was eyeing up some 17X8/9.5's for mine and when I asked around all the tyre shops, they said they didn't even have anything close. Go on the tyre shop websites and look up various tyre sizes before you go out and buy some pricey wheels and find out they don't make a tyre for it.