Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

hehehe, everyone asks me that... i dunno it never really bothered me, I'm used to it really. Was alot of guess work you just have to assume where the flags are, either that or keep your foot off the loud pedal so you don't make so much dust!! if you watch closely one or 2 times i stop because i can't see anything! it was on the one particular test.

Colin: Peters still doing it, he was competing the day i was out there, as for the others, I'm not sure.

Edited by gearb0x

Members dont see this ad

Ive never done anything like that but if i got out there and started kicking up dust id probably just kick it into heaps of doughnuts. hehe

My problem will be remembering which way to go. all crazy directions then round here and then double back then zigzag over there and stop. its a mouthfull just saying it.

Oh yeah, and i should probably say welcome abord too by the way ;) Mad bunch of people in the vic section. :y:

hey man, welcome abord.

That is a mighty clean rolla you got there. Any plans for it as yet?

Yeah thanks man.

Not sure about any mods to it. People have told me not to bother on a 1.4 carby, but i'd like to mod the intake and exhaust at least. Got another half year till i'm on my p's. Heaps of time to save n work on it.

ps. my mate works for toyota he's bit older than me and owns an ae86 with a 88kw 4age. he's spent more than 26k under the bonnet/tuning with no mods on interior or exterior except for respray. its been worked on for the past 4 months and expecting to get it late next week. can't wait to see it!