Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hey man. (WAY too much V for me :P )

Welcome to the Vic clan, I'm from bendigo too and will have to catch up with you some time. Where abouts in Bendigo would i most likley see you hangin round?

By the way theres a speeding blitz here this whole week so keep it in mind.

Names Ashley too, but just call me muller when you see me.

Edited by muller

Hi all, I'm webers4x48. I'm from Frankston and i am back in a corolla again after so many years of ownin commodores even tho i still own 1 as a weekenda. I have a 1987 Twincam seca but i have owed many of the older rollas such as a Ke17 sprinter (my fav) and 4 ke20's and a ke25. I miss havin the older ones but i love my twincam. I've worked on cars for many years as a hobby and will continue to do so till the day i die. I'm not a qualified mechanic but if anyone has querry i always try to help the best way that i can. I like goin cruisin so if anyone is up for it let me know.

thanks muller. glad to know there's heaps of corolla buffs out there besides myself n me best mate who owns a ke11 with a 5k, twin SU's and a decent cam.

yeah i always wanted to put a 4age in the 17 but it had a fully worked 4k with worked twin asians on it. it was an awesome car. it gave quite a few cars a run for their money :D

Webers don't talk garbage its not that big (decent cam), Mr my v8 revs to 8 grand and loves it!! :D

ha ha.

Hi I'm stuart, and yes i own a ke 11 its white and soon when I'm regd hopefully 3 weeks I'm up for a cruise.

post-2201-1158755315_thumb.jpg

Edited by kickn5k

Hey dude, welcome abord.

Your profile dosent have your location in it but seeing as you know webbers I'm guessing your melbourne too??

Engine looks nice and clean too, love the little 11's. They look tough when done right, you have any pictures of the whole car?

Glad your up for a cruise because weel be having heaps more in the future.

Edited by muller

Glad your up for a cruise because weel be having heaps more in the future.

I agree, if Muller and myself have anything to do with it we will have quite a few more events, just have to get the numbers to them!

So welcome Webers4x48 and kickn5k, nice rides to the both of you!

Gotta love the look of the twin carbs!

Jarrad

4 carbs r better than 2 tho :(

Now Leigh you can't leave people hanging like that, sorry mate but i have to post this to clarify.

Not 4 throttle bodies these are what he means!!!!

post-2201-1159447936_thumb.jpg

2400 cfm combined 4 x 48mm idf (not ida no chokes) not bad carb setup for a 308. And yes the bay does look great with all that fuelly goodness.