Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

Hey Guys

I'm Sam, live in Croydon and am the proud (to be in under a month) owner of a 1980 ke38 corolla wagon

:y: Cannot wait until i get my hands on it and do a few mods, then come out for a few cruises

Hope to be on this site and see alot more of this beautiful cars in the future :KY:

:)

Mmmm, wagon! Sounds great!

Welcome to all the new members, havent had much computer time to say G'day and get to know you all yet!

As Matt has mentioned, things are a little slow round the Vic section at the moment, don't worry though, its a bit of a yearly thing... everyone has to get over the silly season only to be confronted by easter and a bunch of public holidays!

Things will kick off once more sometime soon and we will have a few more runs up our sleeves.

Anyway, just a few pointers to those who havent already done so. Make sure your location is in your profile so we all know where your from.

Also, treat everyone how you would like to be treated around the place, if your a pain in the arse you will forever be known as a pain in the arse.

And if you have any questions about anything give me a PM or send one to the person directly involved etc. Were always happy to help.

So I hope you manage to get as much out of Rollaclub as myself and many others round here do.

Enjoy,

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Bought my rolla about 2 weeks ago and have been lurking the forums since then. Getting to know the FAQ and knowledge base before I start posting and maybe say something stupid :D I have a very clean ke30 2 door with a 5k thanks to the previous owner who had it for 22 years. So hopefully i can keep it looking good for the same amount of time. Will get some pics soon and post em up.

So anyway... hi and definately count me in if there is a meet/cruise

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

My name is Sonya, I just moved to Melbourne from Canberra. I own a '79 KE 35 called Nellie.

Unfortunately she had a run in with a garbage truck this morning so she's a bit worse for wear.

I've always wanted to learn more about my mighty Rolla, and am almost thinking that perhaps I should make the best of this crappy situation and make this an opportunity to 'begin' her as a pet project?

Anyway, nice to hopefully make your acquaintance, maybe this time I'll actually get off my ass and be a bit more proactive on the forum that I had been in Canberra.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

hi one and all,

how to introduce myself????

my name is David, i am a corollamaniac, 28, and have been around corollas all my life. i was driven to primary school in a ke38, and a ke55. before that my mum had a ke20. the ke38 ended up being my first car when i got my p's, (it only just survived the 18 yrs) the ke55 didn't make it, too much rust and oil consumption.

anyway, somehow somewhere a set of 13x6 hotwires came along and found there way onto the ke38, and that looked awesome! so i thought...

initially i loved the corolla's because in the 15 or so years that dad had owned them, they had never had any trouble with them, one oil change a year and some new plugs, and they'd go almost forever...

so i thought of a corolla for a first car because they're cheap and reliable... but then i saw someone else had put mags on one, lowered it and put a sports exhaust, that was enough for me to start looking for some more corollas. i hunted thru the trading post and picked up another ke38 for 250 bucks... score! with extractors and electronic ignition. that was a sweet ride, but sadly it had too much rust in it, and i neveer got it on the road:(, now no longer with us.

but without going on too much, i now own, a ke10, two ke11's, a ke16, a ke20 convertible, two ke25's, two ke30's, a ke35, a ke38, and three ae71's. (and a 67 impala.)

previously to these i have had a ke20, a ke25, two ke26's, two ke30's, two ke35's, several ke55's, and some others i probably forget, but they're probably the most interesting to you guys.

i'm in Croydon at the moment, but looking to move out around the end of the year.

i'd be keen to catch up with some other locals who like the ke's etc , but i can't drive at the moment due to an excess in demerit points :y: :) :yes: :sob: :sob:

some cars are for sale at the moment as i have to downsize for the planned move.

i'll try to keep updated on rollaclub and catch up with you all on some cruises :)

later, Dave

hi one and all,

how to introduce myself????

my name is David, i am a corollamaniac, 28, and have been around corollas all my life. i was driven to primary school in a ke38, and a ke55. before that my mum had a ke20. the ke38 ended up being my first car when i got my p's, (it only just survived the 18 yrs) the ke55 didn't make it, too much rust and oil consumption.

anyway, somehow somewhere a set of 13x6 hotwires came along and found there way onto the ke38, and that looked awesome! so i thought...

initially i loved the corolla's because in the 15 or so years that dad had owned them, they had never had any trouble with them, one oil change a year and some new plugs, and they'd go almost forever...

so i thought of a corolla for a first car because they're cheap and reliable... but then i saw someone else had put mags on one, lowered it and put a sports exhaust, that was enough for me to start looking for some more corollas. i hunted thru the trading post and picked up another ke38 for 250 bucks... score! with extractors and electronic ignition. that was a sweet ride, but sadly it had too much rust in it, and i neveer got it on the road:(, now no longer with us.

but without going on too much, i now own, a ke10, two ke11's, a ke16, a ke20 convertible, two ke25's, two ke30's, a ke35, a ke38, and three ae71's. (and a 67 impala.)

previously to these i have had a ke20, a ke25, two ke26's, two ke30's, two ke35's, several ke55's, and some others i probably forget, but they're probably the most interesting to you guys.

i'm in Croydon at the moment, but looking to move out around the end of the year.

i'd be keen to catch up with some other locals who like the ke's etc , but i can't drive at the moment due to an excess in demerit points :y: :) :yes: :sob: :sob:

some cars are for sale at the moment as i have to downsize for the planned move.

i'll try to keep updated on rollaclub and catch up with you all on some cruises :)

later, Dave

Your in Croydon??? ME TOO! How come i havn't seen you ????