Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad
Well, welcome to the club mate. I saw another thread of yours (or post?) and after reading that I wish you luck convincing your old man!

JP

cheers mate. well no luck so far :cool: think I'm gona have to wait till after year 12 finishes lets hope i can find a ke35 coupe then but i wudnt mind a ra28 though :P

as requested, some pics of some cars.

i know i'm cheating by showing group shots, but meh.....

post-5644-1209209718_thumb.jpg

I reckon I might have bumped into your dad a few months ago at pickapart Kilsyth whilst I was raping the shit out of a burnt orange KE20.

'

He was telling me about his son who had about "100" Corollas in the backyard!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peoples,

I have joined recently, and would expect I am a little more senior than most here.. :lol: BUGGER. Am of Holden, Chrysler flavours but have always had a soft spot for the KE1x. Currently looking for one and hope to be rollering along soon enough. I know next to nothing about toymotors. But am in process of assisting a mate with his first engine build (a 7M) for his supra. It is coming along nicely and I am sure it will be a very very neato piece of hardware, hope to have the engine in within the next 3 weeks... and Possibly have my garage up by then... please please please.

Cheers

Hey peoples,

I have joined recently, and would expect I am a little more senior than most here.. :lol: BUGGER. Am of Holden, Chrysler flavours but have always had a soft spot for the KE1x. Currently looking for one and hope to be rollering along soon enough. I know next to nothing about toymotors. But am in process of assisting a mate with his first engine build (a 7M) for his supra. It is coming along nicely and I am sure it will be a very very neato piece of hardware, hope to have the engine in within the next 3 weeks... and Possibly have my garage up by then... please please please.

Cheers

Welcome to the club mate. Hope to see ya on some of the cruises.

LB

Hi guys,

I joined a while back, but thought it's about time I introduced myself. My names Igor, I have a white KE30 2 door sedan now running a 7K and 5 Speed.

Awesome and welcome to the club Igor. It's great to know that i know have some friendly 7k competition. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Hey peoples,

Cheers

Welcome strola. i hope you find the perfect ke1x and good luck with the 7m build up.

Peace out.

Matt.

Awesome and welcome to the club Igor. It's great to know that i know have some friendly 7k competition. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome strola. i hope you find the perfect ke1x and good luck with the 7m build up.

Peace out.

Matt.

Thanks Matt,

I am in the process of purchase and believe I have one.. :cool: Just need to do normal security checks etc etc.... :lolcry: The 7M build is like anyone motor I have done, but is more of a teaching aid for the owner. He has learnt heaps in the last 6 weeks. I have decked it for him and decked the block, clearanced everythign and done a compression calc and cc'ed the ehad. all in a number of hours. His first lesson was how to work with clean tools and the second patience... :P: he gave up a number of times during the decking and I kept telling him that it was not flat yet. it amazing what is needed when someone attacks a block with wet and dry and a piece of wood... :lol: Oh well it will live again...Just need a gearbox for him so we can toss the slushamatic.. :lolcry:

Cheers again

PS: Will be a while before a cruise pure rola will require a little TLC.

Hi, my names Eddie, been a member for ages just never got around to introducing myself.

I own a 78 ke30 with a v6. I have owned heaps of other corollas and other toyotas, 7 ke20's, 1 ke10(twice), 1 ke35,

1 ke36, 2 ke30's including the one i've got. Getting rid of it soon, swapping for a hk ute rat rod (purely so i can make more money off it to get another rolla).

Here's a few pics.

rolla.jpg

23-05-05_1714.jpg

Hey all,

My names Jay , i recently purchased a 1978 ke30 corolla. Its on e of the original one owner old lady drives to church jobs. its a 3k auto , done 91,000ks with full sevice history , books , warranty cards and receipts. I just got it roadworthied and all it needed was a rust hole fixing and a new windscreen. Got it registered yesterday and now saving some dollars to get it look schmick.

Interiors in perfect condition still. outside just needs a lick of paint. Just waiting on some better weather , bugger sand in the cold.

I live in monbulk ( south eastern suburbs) and work at Autobarn.

ill post pics when its washed

hehehe

Edited by JayJay