Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

I'm John aka Tiger on the forums. I'm from Mill Park (Northern Suburbs, and yes, not far from Thomo and Lalor :)) ... I'm one of the Rolla Club Forum Moderators (in particular the Audio Section), so anything about stereos, don't be shy to ask.

I'm currently working on a project car now, which is a 1981 KE55 Corolla Sedan. It's a big job, so alot of time will go into this.. slow process, but hey, slow jobs all come in good time... with good results, true? (shrugs shoulders)

Edited by Tiger

There are pic in Sloths file even though he has knocked the corners off the paint work since photos were taken. he drives by touch ie; posts, tow trucks and numerous other things have touched him

I hate it when those posts jump out at you.

I see someone knows their way around Photoshop. :)

Its looks nice and slick in the pics anyway.

Howdy peoples,

I'm down on the peninsula, and I've got a KE30 coupe. :)

She's going to be a motorkhana car, just a bit of a fun weekend project at the moment. Put the locked diff in last night, man that's fun!

Peace,

Ben

Kasey is a 1978 (I think...) Corolla Coupe that I picked up from $275. The wheels I got off ebay for $52, and yesterday I got a SAAS old school steering wheel and boss kit from the wreckers for $22. Had the diff locked and put in last night. :)

My mate just picked up a 1980 KE55 sedan. We were both given an orange KE30 sedan for parts. I swapped over the interior from it, with a few weighty items left out...

rollaness.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Sheqel