Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

G'day Ben and Welcome to Rollaclub. Thats a nice looking green machine you got yourself there. I've always had a thing for ke30's too :)

*EDIT* I'm having second thoughts about that emotion. It seemed good at the time.

Edited by kangaroosa

Thanks for the tip i checked out the article found it informative the only thing is is that this panel van came with a 3tgte or 3tgteu (depending on who you are talking to) motor in it i do have a dumb question though i am new to owning a corolla and not sure what model it is like you have ke30 and so on all i know about my car is its a 79 panel van and not alot of people know much about them i hope some one can help me out

*EDIT* Carolla changed to "Corolla"

Edited by kangaroosa

• 4 weeks later...

i posted and intro in another section but being from vic i thought i'd post here too.!!!!

I'm Joel, 23 and from ballarat. Current rides are a JDM aw11 (s/c), the misses has a white JDM aw11 (SC aswell), my dad has a twincab hilux (22r). Unfortunetly i don't have a corolla yet, hopefully i'll have one soon!

Nothing wrong with Ballarat winters. 2 degree max temps are invigorating :jamie: and the streets look so nice covered in snow.

Joel, when are you going to become involved in the Ballarat Light Car Club? Need more Toyota people to turn up.

PS. may know of a cheap Corolla for sale soon.

ballarat weather = good for forced induction and eskimo's!

BLCC hopefully when i get a rolla and some gear into it. The mr2 was bought as a track/wekend car but i became paranoid of breaking and bending stuff on it.

A mates got a rolla forsale at the moment, just waiting to do my tax stuff for some cash to buy one.