Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

If it is decided that the car is going to be sold, it would be $250 including trailer. The guy just wants to get back what he paid for the car and trailer.

Its a KE20 already set up for club competition in Ballarat. You would need a tow car because it can not be registered any more without a shit load of work.

See it at

corolla pics

Members dont see this ad

what's the car like? is it full of rust or just stripped out and driven on dirt lots? ke70 brakes? is it still 4x110 stud pattern? what's wrong with it that i'd need to fix up to race it straight away? (not street registered) can you get us some pics of the trailer and interior and stuff? oh, and is the trailer registered?

Edited by Super Jamie

The cars my old mans, and he hasn't decided for sure but here goes.

The car has no sills - hasn't for years. Owned by an ex and when we stripped it down to paint approx. 10 years ago they were rusted out. It has also been cut and shut at some stage. Has rust in all the usual places as well.

Interior is still in good nick. Still has near new carpets in it and the front seats haven't got any rips etc.

Mechanically it is pretty good. Had new pistons and rings fitted around 12 months ago along with a rebore (up 60thou). It has a biggish cam of unknown specs, a modified head, 5K carb and 2" exhaust.

Has been converted to later stud pattern with KE55 front brakes and KE35 rear axels. Diff is a locked 4.2. Has Monero gas struts and gas shocks in the rear with softened springs.

Wheel are 13 x 5.5 hotwires.

Everything is ready to compete in CAMS events up to and including autocrosses.

Trailer is registered but looks rough. A KE20 only just fits. The fold up ramps need to be forced into the rear bumper to squeeze it on.

Edited by coln72

naa cars a different one, the owners not with the BLCC, its either a ke70 or an ae71 yet to find out yet.

Found out its a ke70 and will be sitting in my garage by the weekend :jamie: . stage one down, now i've gotta gather allt he bits for a gze conversion. Mmmm 2 gze powered cars in the garage!

Edited by Clown

• 3 months later...