4Agze To T-5O Clutch Type ?

e.NSNARE

hey guy's just wanted to clear something up i know that the gze clutch does not fit the t-50 bell house with out mods but after some scrambling this is the best i could come up with but still not really sure what iam looking for. so iam thinking i want a 22spline 200mm/212mm flywheel and clutch from an ae82/92 rwd ? is this all i need to know.

there was also some thing about slipping issues and keeping enough pressure for the gze as it had a phat clutch in there to begin with.

any help would be great cheers.

Members dont see this ad

hey guy's just wanted to clear something up i know that the gze clutch does not fit the t-50 bell house with out mods but after some scrambling this is the best i could come up with but still not really sure what iam looking for. so iam thinking i want a 22spline 200mm/212mm flywheel and clutch from an ae82/92 rwd ? is this all i need to know.

4AGZE flywheel is 230mm(I think?)

4AGE Bigport (AE82) flywheel is 200mm

4AGE Smallport (AE92) flywheels is 212mm (sometimes called 215mm)

Bigport and smallport are both 22 spline, get a flywheel and then get a clutch to suit it or the other way around

Edited by rian