Faun-

Brisbane Meet Or Cruise

i don't have a plan or anything. but was wondering if anyone was keen on planning some sort of mass congregation on ke70's/ae71?

i live on the south east in the redlands but would be keen as shit to drive to a meet with only us ke70's.

seems like there are heaps in brisbane so maybe we could meet and get some sick pics and what not. i get my new ksev on the road this week and are mad keen to show it off..

so lets chat about it.

Members dont see this ad

Interested but I wont hold my breath, kinda sick of driving all the way from the Sunny Coast for piss poor turn outs.

Yeah I'd be interested if their is numbers.

I'll try and organise a group to go to test & tune later on this year. (when my car and a few others are done)

it would be nice to get 10cars+ dunno about other people cars but maybe a bit of a mountain run or something could be fun. or just a meet up.

i would go test tune but i don't want to break anything on my new car lol

i would go test tune but i don't want to break anything on my new car lol

Pussy hahaha.

But seriously, test and tune would be awesome. But I'd be keen for even just a meet. And it would be nice if there was a decent turn out..

Let's all go to Reed's house and play video games.

Everyone knows that video games on the Sunny Coast are the best....

The day my car has rego I'll organize a group for Test & Tune. Maybe even sooner to get the numbers.

Indeed. Which reminds me who else is going to Matsuri? I'm definitely going to spectate or hopefully pinch someones entry.

It would be cool to get a group there, heaps of action and would be a sick day and we could watch Will wright-off his freshly finished car :P

No one goes to test and tunes and when they do they tell you after they went, I posted the other day that I was goin and no one replied but it got canned anyway.

Me and a few mates in s13, imprezza and the like wanna go so its no skin of my nose if no one comes.

Worth a shot trying to organise it though.