Stolen: Ke11, Thornbury Vic

warrenfromtonny

I walk out this morning to go to work and find a balaclava where i parked my car last night.

Details:

Model: KE11

Plates: KE-1970

Colour: Grey primer on body, roof and bonnet in the factory mid grey.

Wheels: Has hayashi streets on the front, two stock wheels in red lip and black center on the back.

Interior: Black with red front throw over seat covers.

Features: Drivers side guard and door have a large hit running down them to the rear quarter.

This isn't exactly a blend in car, it is easy to identify that's why i think it will be in pieces pretty quickly so if everyone could keep an eye out or if they see any of the items up for sale please let me (0four30 3two2 7three3) or the police directly know.

Police have been notified.

Members dont see this ad

I meant for the pure and simple fact that the market for this kind of car is very small and the community is pretty close knit.

How many ke10's you reckon are in Australia?

There are actually a ʞ©$ɟ load.. You may not see many on the road but there are a hell of a lot out there..

Hi just an update.

Got the car back tonight, was found not far from my house in an alleyway... with a parking ticket on it. Well done Darebin City Council, yes i leave my car unlocked with a jimmied ignition in alleyways all the time (sarcasm).

All in tact, missing the cd player from my glove box and tacho from bellow my dash. Only damage to the ignition wires and barrel and the boot lock. Still had all my wheels on it and my tools where in the car also. Pretty happy with the result considering i had kissed it goodbye.

Will be taking it off the road and bringing it back on club reg in the future when i can restore it to the condition these corollas deserve.

Like to thank everyone for there support and concern in the relation to the car, and i will be hanging around to keep an eye on things. Will post up some pics when i get around to completing it.

Thanks Again

Matt