Front Brake Hose

rke_011

Members dont see this ad

The ends are different, I know ke20 is different to ke55/ ke70 and t18 is different to ke70

Also ke20 is 2 piece from memory? Ke70 is not

Edit, and obviously ke10 is different to everything because its metal and goes into the wheel cylinder.

Edited by Jono.C

Also ke20 is 2 piece from memory? Ke70 is not

My brake lines on one of my KE70s are 2 piece, the ones on my other KE70 are 1 piece (but look to be incorrect because they have no centre clip thingy to secure them to the strut, they just flop around) and my braided lines are 1 piece (but these do have a clip that slides up and down the line so you can secure them to the strut).

I did a little bit of research into brake lines recently (this was for KE70/AE86, not sure if it's the same for other Corollas) but braided stainless steel lines from HEL Performance were around the same price as crappy rubber ones from Repco or Supercheap, and HEL lines are all ADR approved and they can make them to any size with any fitting. I'll never buy another set of rubber brake lines again.

Edited by rian