My Ke20 Now With Twin Webers

ke20rolla

Hi Bruce, The inlet manifold is a k-b manifold with the provision for water heating, but I can't connect it because it's on a 5k motor remember which don't have the water port in the head. The only way that I can run water through the manifold is to put a k-b head on which has the special water port at the head that matches up with the manifold. How it works is that water flows through the front of the manifold and it has a little water port just below the intake ports and water comes out of here and goes into the water port in the head which is only on the k-b and 3 k-b motors.

Members dont see this ad

I wonder if it would make much difference with the heated manifold :)

I guess it would help with reducing condensing fuel on the inside of the manifold, when the exhuast manifold hasn't yet heated right up to warm the inlet manifold. And probably atominize the fuel better.

Do you reckon it's possible to drill the water ports into a 4k or 5k head to match up with the water ports on the 3k-b manifold?