Kamakaze Ke26

kamakazeKoala

Members dont see this ad

i was un insured, the guy who hit me only had third party, and the insurance company deemed a ke26 to be worth $700 at the most so thats what I'm left with

I feel exactly the same as this!

I was just un insured when some ʞ©$ɟ in a piece of shit 90's commodore rear ended me in my '26 and deemed i was at fault. I told i'd be able to fix all the damage (a few scratches and a broken headlight) for about 200-$300. Ended up costing a mechanic around $1800. I was furious and argued with the insurance company via letters for a good 4-6 months, which was good because i delayed the time i had to pay. Now i'm paying it off. But it's $10 a week and i never really notice it come out.

Shit happens, and, well, it's shit hey?!

• 2 months later...

Dalton, Mate !!!!

I am gutted !!!!

The feeling that just came over me when i saw the pictures and read your story, i was almost in tears.

This wagon was my pride and joy for over 6 years, a lot of memories of this little wagon.

I feel for you Dalton, it was hard enough selling it, let alone seeing these pictures !!!

i can relate to your insurance dramas, the wagon was my 1st ever fully comp'ed corolla, i learnt the hard way when i had my first ever granny spec ke20 rear ended by a twat in a commo.

I hope it all works out for you in the end mate.

R.I.P The Sak Wags.

Cheers,

Scott