Toyotafest 2012 - Sunday 30Th September 2012

Kebin

Hey everyone,

THE biggest Toyota show of the year is on again this 30th September at a new location in Bella Vista.

You know the drill! The Corollas always put on a good show. We can expect numbers to be up again this year and hopefully some sun.

See yous all there!

Copied from the Toymods site:

logo.png

What: ToyotaFest 2012

When: Sunday 30th September 2012

Where: Totally Home Bella Vista

CentreImage3.jpg

Cnr. Old Windsor Road

& Celebration Drive,

Bella Vista NSW

Click for link to Google Maps

Just in case you have been living under a rock for the last 8 years ToyotaFest is the biggest event on the Toymods calendar and the best All-Toyota event in the country. This is the one event that brings Toyota enthusiast from across the country to see some of the rarest, coolest and most interesting Toyotas Australia has to offer.

And this year we welcome an exciting new venue that puts the show right into the centre of Totally Home Bella Vista. Our cars will be on show in front of thousands of people. What a great way for us to showcase some of these amazing vehicles.

There are Trophy classes to cover everything from Show cars to classic originals, Modifeds to commercials, competition vehicles and latest model releases. There is no model Toyota we don’t want to see and we don’t care what running gear is hiding under the bonnet either. And Toyotafest isn't just an event for mega buck show cars, it's a show where everyone that takes pride in their Toyota can bring it along and have people admire it. So crack open the polish and get the ride sparkling for the best all Toyota show in Aus.

Keep your eyes on the Toyotafest website www.toyotafest.org.au/ for updates.

(just not yet, we are still updating it from last year:o)

In the mean time I will update this post with the latest news about the event, entry details and some exciting new sponsors coming on board for the event.

We look forward to seeing you at the show.

And here's a few pics from last years event to get you inspired.

Toyotafest2011015.jpg

6202819194_4c92e2f567_b.jpg

6202825002_dbe15b1e15_b.jpg

Toyotafest2011031.jpg

6202338585_b6afdb7ae3_b.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

Members dont see this ad

We will be taking entries from about 7:30, please try and be there by 8:30 at the latest so that we can get everyone organised in a timely manner. If you are coming along as a group (EG radrollaz) then be there as early as you can or we may not be able to park you all together.

We should also be organising a dinner afterwards like every year, looking like we will be going to the bavarian beer cafe at parramatta again like we have for the last few years

Cheers.

take the KE55 along anyway! its not autoalon.

Entry forms are now online, so feel free to print, fill out and bring them with on the day. Sure does save some time during the frantic hours of the morning ;)

Download Form

The dedicated Toyota Fest site has it all...

http://www.toyotafest.org.au/

Yeah I know, I will be driving her down but not going to enter it at all. So she will be sitting off to the side somewhere ;)

haha good luck dude!

Also just letting you all know that there is a dinner after the show as well!!

Toyotafest Dinner

Ok as per previous years we have organised a dinner to go along with the show. Given the change in venue, we decided to find somewhere a little closer to the show location. This year we are going to the Outback SteakHouse.

logo.gif

Outback Steakhouse

Lot 4, 1190 Old Windsor Road

Parklea NSW 2768

Booking is made for 8:15, tell them you are with the Toymods party

If you don't know the area, you can see it and walk to it from the show location so ask a Toymods Official (Red Shirts) and we will point it out.

They have a great looking menu, are fully licensed and have given us their verandah overlooking the parking area so those worried about their cars can keep an eye on it.

The menu looks great http://outbacksteakhouse.com.au/index.php/foodandmenus

Two important things

1. Post in this thread before Friday if you are coming and if you are bringing a partner / kids - I need to reserve seats. If you're not a Toymods forum user and still want to come along, send an email to anthony [email protected].

2. Bring CASH for dinner - We will need to split the bill.

Please take a look through the menu beforehand and make sure you have enough cash in your pocket to cover it.

Anyone without cash when they arrive will be told to go to the closest ATM before being allowed to order.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there for an end of show celebration.

Well ToyotaFest over for another year. This year there was a new venue which was very good, and we finally got some sunshine! There were plenty of AE86's to drool over, also a healthy showing of FWD Rolla's. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of old school Rolla's this year.....as usual there was heaps of celicas, a good selection of mr2's and some rare pieces on show too. I was stoked to win four trophies! With next year being the tenth anniversary of the show hopefully it will be bigger again.

Well ToyotaFest over for another year. This year there was a new venue which was very good, and we finally got some sunshine! There were plenty of AE86's to drool over, also a healthy showing of FWD Rolla's. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of old school Rolla's this year.....as usual there was heaps of celicas, a good selection of mr2's and some rare pieces on show too. I was stoked to win four trophies! With next year being the tenth anniversary of the show hopefully it will be bigger again.

Which was your car? I did turn up hoping for more old skool rollas but alas not many at all :(

I really should have entered my car, I would have if I had of known the rolla turn out was going to be so low