Something 4Age

crustydemons666

hey peeps,

i have recently put a efi 4age bigport into my t18. i have driven it on the road and it seems to run smooth but.....

i can't run with the TPS. if the TPS is plugged in it will only rev to about 3k and then it auto cuts the revs to just above idle then returns to around 3k and back again. you can hold your foot flat to the floor and it only revs so high then the revs drop right off. revs up for about a second and backs off for about a second. also i have not noticed any change with or without the exhuast sensor.

the wiring harness and motor were out of a doner car and I'm not sure how it ran before i got it and put it in my t18. the wiring harness was been butcher before i got it to only run the minimum and is also running different injectors from factory.

as i said above it runs smooth, but idles around 1700 and its gutless till about 6k then you feel it pic up. i don't know if thats how the 4age runs normally but my 3tc has more power(58hp) than my 4age till the 6k mark.

any ideas?

Members dont see this ad

different from the bigport ones, the ones with the harness only have one big hole and the ones with the 4age have 2. ment to be higher cc then the 4age, 4age ones have smaller plug with red plastic, other ones have bigger plugs and green..

guy who recond then reckons there from something like a camry.