Marks Rt81

Mark90

Members dont see this ad

Thanks man. Yeah it was a great night, well over 500 cars again and everyone was pretty well behaved. Managed to find this one today too. I dunno why but it looks sick with the lights on haha - ignore my angry face.

post-17081-0-79966200-1357047672_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, I got my new NOS hubcaps all cleaned up and ready to go on. They look great!

IMG_11891_zps0de0112b.jpg

Having a tough time trying to decide if I should sell my old ones. Would love to help out a fellow Rollaclubber, but I'm a bit of a hoarder and they are so good still!.

Here is a photo of my old ones (on the right) next to the new ones. The old ones are near perfect, just need the black in the center re-done and they could pass as brand new haha

IMG_11941_zpsc05c764c.jpg

Anyway... I can't wait to get the new ones on. It's 44 degrees at the moment so I might venture outside later on :)

• 4 weeks later...

Not much is happening... At all. Picked up a new front windscreen seal from rare spares, the dudes there were pretty great. Everything's slowed down a bit now so I'm just keeping her clean and cruising. Broke my land speed record in her last night cruising. 75MPH was epic with a 4 speed haha. Keen on a k50 but dunno if it'll bolt up with the 12R, not much info around for them!

Edited by Mark90

• 1 month later...

Another beautiful 'rona!

I'm bringing mine home tomorrow hopefully. Still haven't decided what I want to do with her, but some of the threads on here are really making me want to get her back on the road.

Any ideas on where to get a running 2R or 12R in SA?

I found a guy on toyota owners club who is willing to give me a 2R if I pay freight from Sydney, but that's probably not worth it