Adjustable Camber Tops With Stock Ke30 Strut

bruce

Is it possible to use adjustable camber tops with a stock KE30 strut?

I read in a couple of threads that there is no room for adjustment in the strut tower with the wider spring/hat in a KE30, but some people are able to.

However, I need to replace my old strut top rubber mounts, since they are cracking and causing vibration. I was thinking, instead of buying $140 for a pair of rubber mounts from Pedders, get adjustable camber tops, something like T3 for $190 + postage. Would there be any fitment issues? Don't really need to adjust the camber at the moment, until I get coilovers.

Members dont see this ad

Yes the diameter of the standard spring is too great and will hit the strut tower sheet metal is you adjust camber.

That said, it is a wise investment if indeed the standard ones are gone.

Make sure you accurately measure the strut top bolt pattern and provide that to Techno Toy Tuning, there can be variation in strut patterns from continent to continent.

I still don't understand this negative camber fad...

... guy ask question, not for camber adjustable...

Formula- (A)

tread on track+brakes>camber+rice+Drift sticker

I agree partly, there are a lot of people who just aim for -3/4 camber on their ke70's etc without knowing what it does..

But for those who actually know what it does, It can make quite a bit of difference, And it will in my ke10.. Mind you i only need around -1.5 so not in your face or anything..