St142 Vs Ae71 Trailing Arm Mounts

flat out

Hello guys.

I have a quick question, due to my location we don't have a hell of a lot of parts cars to chose from, but the stuff we do have is usually free,

Now I have access to many st and rt142 coronas, some with a disk rear end and some without.

I'm wanting to run the disks to kind of match my 4 pot hilux calipers,

Autho simply bolting disks onto the standard borgy is hardly worth it,

That's where I want to use the corona gear, every thing is slightly bigger and a track increase that I'm happy with, plus I have access to a heap of cars for spare axles and centers,

That comes to the question, how far off are the mounts? I know that you can get an RA40 rear end to fit but it puts pressure on bushes ect,

I am hand enough to make my own swaybar and panhard mounts if needed,

Eventually I will go with a hilux rear end, for now this works as a free upgrade, with more spares than I will possibly need.

Any help would be much appreciated

Casey

Members dont see this ad

Either way I go I still need to work out if the trailing arm mounts are the same as I would build a jig and use corona mounts on the hilux diff so I have my. Corolla one to accurately measure off, and a hilux diff seems a little silly with a 4ac just yet

Might have to bite the bullet and have a go at throwing it in