Ke20 Sr20

flawless-paint

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers man. It's going to the shop on in a few days to get stainless steel manifold throttle body . Waterneck and cooler piping made up . Also the steering is being made aswel as being tunedl . It's going to have power steering. When I get it back is going to be drivable :) if I figure out what fuel in going to use .

Anyone got any ideas its got 2000cc injectors 500hp fuel pump ( may need another ) the motor was running e85 but I've heard it's bad for it corrosion wise . 98 might be the go for now . Anyone know about this e85 fuel ? Positives n negatives . Or if it would be better to just got straight methanol ?

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Been a wile . Car is getting wired up , powersteerig, new manifold, more braided lines an nice fitting . New gearbox tunel made . And plenty more done to it . After I get it back only got to put in a wiwoosd pedal box in and get it tuned on methanol and she shud be right to drive . Ooo I'm hangin for it .......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wiring hardness is done . Just have to wire up the computer . the wildwood pedal box and remote masters . And the throttle position sensor. And finally to paint it ....

Yea the front apron should fit . But the front bumper may need to be remounted but will still sit in the same place looks wise