Ke20 Sr20

flawless-paint

She's for sale finally, due to not having the time to finish, message me if your serious, I'm not going to give it away, been in storage now for a while and dosent like m going to have the time, so I want to pass it onto someone who has the time to enjoy it, kills me but has to be done

Edited by flawless-paint

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now you've reached the sad ending of "what would have been.." with a lot of work and a lot of money gone into something that is basically a fantastic car but not quite...

How would you tackle the whole project & what would you do differently if you did it again??

overall it's a pretty well built car and I'm really happy with the way it nearly turned out, holds the road surprisingly well, and likes to get silly when you want it to with a bit of tweaking here and there, but if I were to do it again, less motor more chassis, and a lot more planning, I'd love to finish it off, but have come to the conclusion that I have to let go and move on, finding time to finish it is becoming too hard

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...