Stand Up And Be Counted!

Dan

Hey finally found myself a corolla after looking for quite a while, ae71 in overrated cond with only 160k on it. Bought off an elderly fella who had it since new. Plan to keep it a nice daily with a few mods

Name: jay

Rides: ae71, xr6 turbo ute

Occuption: Plumber

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: David

Rides: KE70 panel van, Mazda 4x4 ute

KE70 panel van, has a 5k in it at the moment but have 20v black top conversion to go in to it. Just finding it hard to get time to get at it. Bodywork needs a bit if TLC but I'll get it running with the 20v first.

On the lookout for a panel van bonnet if anyone knows of one around Perth, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Richard

Car: S13 Sr20 (sold), Triton Minitruck (sold), KE70

New to the Toyota scene so hope to make it down to a few cruises once i get my license and meet some like minded people

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

photo-thumb-17229.jpg?_r=1349524218 Name: Anna

Car: 1980 KE55 SE

Sorry the pics not great. The car was my nannas but she's too old to drive now, but loves it when I take her on a cruise. She's been it's only owner, its only done 84000 kays. Someone rammed the back of me the other day and the panno I went to can't find a replacement bumper, if anyone knows of one.

• 1 month later...

Name: Jay

Rides: EL falcon futura (SOLD), EL XR8 Series II manual (SOLD), ae93 CSI Limited hatch, manual grandmas car(selling soon)

Currently looking for a ke30-55, buying a VZ wagon for daily driver and practicality

Current daily below, been all Wagga to Melbourne about 20 times, Melbourne to Sydney and Melbourne to Perth twice. Goes up the Great Northern daily. Has been given new wheels and had black exterior trim stripped and repainted since. Completely stock minus hard wired radar detector, dvd player and sound system.

Cheers

post-16211-0-35086500-1352290776_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

Snap ! ... also a draftsman in engineering (Mineral processing plants mostly) and also own a AE92 hatch, though mine's currently being rebuilt.

Having trouble finding bits at reasonable prices in Perth for the it at the moment.

Quite a new plate you have, take it the car's been sitting unregistered somewhere, or had personal plates before ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...