Old School Corolla Meet Up

KE04AG

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone was keen for a meet up in Western Sydney area? I'm from Penrith but keen on meeting at maybe Liverpool Harry"s Cafe? Any other ideas? Maybe open up to all old school Toyota's.....

When + Where = Friday the 7th December, meet and greet at Harry's Cafe Liverpool 7.30pm.

Edited by Kebin

Members dont see this ad

Was just thinking of a friday or saturday night meet up. This time of year can be pretty hectic for everyone with family stuff, and heaps of shows so I was thinking just a simple meet up at night. There hasn't been a Corolla get together for a while. It wouldn't matter what style your rolla is, daily driver, project car, jdm, show car whatever.

• Upvote 1

Man, i wish i could be there. I actually just started typing how good its going to be only to realise that the proposed date is across my honeymoon! I really should be across this shit!

Anyway, being on the south coast, i'd be happy as hell to have a cruise down this way, could even put on a BBQ (you'd just need to be ok with 'very friendly' puppies!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who turned up. There was a total of 16 cars there and quite a few people who came to look. It was decided that we would make it a quarterly event so look out for the next one in March. Thanks to Mick from RadRollaz, Toymods and Greg Beckett for helping out.