Murds Back With An Ae111

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad

So latest update, finally registered in SA. Had to rip the tints off but apart from that all was sweet, and as soon as we were home coilovers went in XD much sportier now, but still not as harsh as the cressy is thankfully.

Will get tints redone next weekend, wheels will come soon i hope. Good cut n polish and a thorough wash and she will be ready for some photos.

• 3 weeks later...

So latest updates, well i got the tints redone last weekend and so happy with them!!

And today i recieved some goodies in the mail all the way from Japan and because I'm not the kind of person to waste anytime here are some pics :D

IMG_1611_zpsbaad9133.jpgIMG_1615_zpse4dbd8f9.jpg

IMG_1613_zps2a5be4e9.jpgIMG_1614_zps8e8250a0.jpg

IMG_1616_zpsc7a8d27e.jpg

And ive also just installed my square number plates but no photos of that =]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it wasnt too bad converting it, we got all the odds and ends like lines and linkage and stuff outt a a manual ae101 (think it was a nova but same same) runs fine with the auto ecu.

not many updates on this beastie yet, got the wheels on her now thou and also removed all but the toyota badge from the back end, so much nicer lookin now.

Been super busy working on the chaser as i was given less than a month to get it resprayed for AJD but it made it there!

• 3 months later...

Its a 1998. I think the trueno has nice upgrades from the levin too black surrounds in the lights etc. This year is a "facelift" model so has different lights and bar etc to earlier years. I love how aggresive and sporty it looks and feels.

Plus who doesnt want a 4AGE with ITB's.

Edited by Murd 55

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...