irokin

Car Of The Year 2012 - Nominations

Its back again this year, Car of the Year 2012. I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment so this is pretty much just a copy-pasta of last years nominations announcement.

Nominations are open from now until Midnight, Monday 26th of November.

• The nominated cars owner should be an active member during 2012.
  • The car should have a Rides or Technical build thread which should be linked with the nomination (makes things easier for me).
  • Members may nominate their own car.
  • A cars owner may reject their nomination.
  • The car does not need to be complete (is any project car ever complete?) however it should have been on the road/track during 2012.
  • Finalists and Nominees from last year are welcome to be nominated this year provided they meet the requirements above.
  • Mods and Admins cars are eligible however this will exclude them from the shortlisting process (see below) and they may not nominate themselves.
  • Cars are more likely to be shortlisted if they're "built, not bought".
  • Any other rulings will come from myself as necessary. Just ask if you need some clarification.

From there the Mods and Admins will come up with a shortlist of around 5 cars for everyone to vote on. As with previous years I'm going to try and have the shortlist done and voting up on the 1st of December. The voting will then be open until 2359hrs 31st of December AEST (Brisbane time) with the winner crowned on New Years Day.

Members dont see this ad

i am voting for _FNQ_rolla's 20v blacktop 7AGTE KE35. as well while there are many of good cars out there this thing has been a massive inspiration to myself and other so much time and effort into the planning of how this will all come together

There should be a rule added to the first post that reads something along the lines of "*E7*s are gross and unworthy of COTY".

Normally I'd agree, buuuuut......

TRD ke70's KE70 - http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/26318-trds-rally-car/#

Subaru_kid's AE82 - http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/55625-subaru-kids-ae82-tin-can-moar-winton-pbs/#

Edited by carbonboy