irokin

Car Of The Year 2012 - Nominations

Members dont see this ad

Thanks Stu for your nomination of Thomas little rollla it is greatly appreciated and if they ran a comp for the most supportive member i would nominate you srtaight away as i have said befor it is blokes like you that make this a great site to be on as you have always got good advice for anyone asking questions and have been a great help to us along the way with Thomas build and we look forward to catching up soon hopfully at one of the Coffee&Donut runs so we can show Thomas little beast of to you all,

Cheers:-Stuart.

Once again a big thank you Stu.

Its back again this year, Car of the Year 2012.

• The car does not need to be complete (is any project car ever complete?) however it should have been on the road/track during 2012..

Now I can comply with this rule because it is now on the road.

There should be a rule added to the first post that reads something along the lines of "*E7*s are gross and unworthy of COTY".

On that note I would like to nominate _FNQ_rolla's 20v blacktop 7AGTE KE35.

http://www.rollaclub...-my-ke35-build/

i am voting for _FNQ_rolla's 20v blacktop 7AGTE KE35. as well while there are many of good cars out there this thing has been a massive inspiration to myself and other so much time and effort into the planning of how this will all come together

Thank you both for your nominations.

Thanks for the nomination Josh... I appreciate the recognition of the hard work that has gone into her.

But I will respectfully decline the nomination. Thought I don't think I would win anyways, the car of the year on rollaclub should be a rolla not a ring in celica :)

TRD ke70 all the way.

Hell yeah, could look like a minga and still be worthy of nomination through recent performance!

Thanks for the nomination Josh... I appreciate the recognition of the hard work that has gone into her.

But I will respectfully decline the nomination. Thought I don't think I would win anyways, the car of the year on rollaclub should be a rolla not a ring in celica :)

All good Adam. Was definitely worth nominating from my perspective. :)

And yes, maybe there could/should be a Non-Corolla RCOTY section for next year, Irokin?

Josh :cool:

Last opportunity for nominations!

And yes, maybe there could/should be a Non-Corolla RCOTY section for next year, Irokin?

I'd rather just keep it as it is for now but I'm not stopping you having an unofficial one.