Ae82 Twincharged Corolla - Sznaps

Sznaps

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it bugged me that I would have to somehow harm rolla chassis (cut fenders) to fit such rims so I decided to stick with what I have and just refresh it. Its ready now - slightly darker and changes color a bit depending of angle of view.

IMG_20150316_142629.jpg

IMG_20150316_142635.jpg

IMG_20150316_142643.jpg

IMG_20150316_142651.jpg

Edited by Sznaps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, there is a question as did not find the answers to some questions. Iznochalno describe what I want to do and why: I plan on the basis of a scheme to collect GZE turbo - chardzher, I want to leave their home circuit with disconnecting chardzhera. Plan thereby solve the problem with the "souring" chardzhera after the 4500 revolutions. Turn the engine over 6,500 rpm do not plan to. Change the pulley on chardzhere, buy other camshafts no money. By supercharging planned to get killogram. I want to blow from the turbine in chardzher. I would like to hear your opinion on account of such plans, the challenges can be faced and if something in this scheme is not properly hear the reason why.

ps Sorry for any mistakes, English is not itself speak, enjoyed a translator, so here is the original text.

Добрый день, есть вопрос т.к. не нашел ответы на некоторые вопросы. Изночально опишу что хочу сделать и для чего: планирую на базе GZE собрать схему турбо - чарджер, хочу оставить родную схему с отключением чарджера. Планирую тем самым решить проблему со "скисанием" чарджера после 4500 оборотов. Круть мотор больше 6500 оборотов не планирую. Менять шкив на чарджере, покупать другие распредвалы нет денег. По наддуву планируется получить киллограм. Дуть хочу из турбинны в чарджер. Хочется услышать ваше мнение на счет таких планов, с какими проблемами могу столкнуться и если что то в этой схеме не правильно то услышать причину почему.

п.с. извените за какие то ошибки, сам по Английски не говорю, пользовался переводчиком.

Hi Axlamoh,

From what I understood you have a gze engine with bigger pulley and you suffer from 4500 dip in power problem (typical with these engines when you go bigger pulley). You plan to twincharge your system by adding turbocharger that would blow into supercharger. Do I understand it right?

If yes then the first and main question would be what do you want to use for a computer because if you still want to use oem gze computer then I think most probably you will get nowhere. To my knowledge standard gze computer retards ignition when you boost over abour 0.8b - when you do the standard computer ignition map cannot comprehend what is happenning and cannot adapt anymore and retards the ignition and then you suffer from 4500rpm problem. SO in my opinion does not matter if you go turbo, twincharge or get bigger pulley for standard supercharger - as long as you will have standard gze computer you will still have this 4500 problem.

Not exactly, it is now a standard pulley small change to do not want to (expensive). I want to get pressure turbine of supercharging 1b. As for the computer, there were 3 different on MP2, 101 and 111 of the body, I have just 101, the computer understands boost 1b. In theory planirouyu to 0.5 chardzher blew up to 4000 RPM, then the turbine starts to spin and will press 1B further when chardzher longer gives gain power (4500 RPM) will operate the turbine. Another question you pistons, camshafts left or native was the replacement? That in addition to the computer and the ignition system was commuted?

Не совсем так, сейчас шкив стандартный маленький, менять на большой не хочу (дорого). Турбиной хочу получить давление по наддуву 1б. По поводу компьютера, было 3 разных, на МР2, 101 и 111 кузов, у меня как раз 101, этот компьютер понимает наддув 1б. В теории планироую чтобы чарджер дул 0.5 до 4000 рпм, затем турбина начнет раскручиваться и будет давить 1б, далее когда чарджер уже не дает прироста мощности (4500 рпм) будет работать турбина. Еще вопрос, вы поршни, распредвалы оставили родное или была замена? Что кроме компьютера и системы зажигания было замененно?