Ae112R Corolla

jaaay

Hi All,

New to this forum, but some might know me from TOCA, and I would like to share what I've done to my Corolla :)

This is my Silver 1999 Toyota Corolla AE112R Conquest.

Bought her stock, besides the weird looking rims that the previous owner had.

Then couple months after I had her, I decided to get an exhaust. worst one ive had so far. So doggy and ugly. Then I changed it about 2 months ago. These are the only photos I had at the time.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

After almost a year of having her, she now has;

JIC Magic Coilovers FLT-TAR 7/5 KG

Koya AE-TEK 15x8 +15

Matt Black Corolla Sportivo Rims

AE112 Levin Front Lip

AE112 Sportivo Spoiler Risers

2" Cat-Back Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

Still deciding whether or not to get a AE112 Sportivo Body Kit with Fog Lights.

I've got plans for a blacktop once the motor dies, but the 7afe is holding quite well at the moment.

Anyways thats her for now,

Thanks for looking! :D

Members dont see this ad

Thanks man!

The risers I found at the wreckers. I was so lucky to find them. I got them for cheap as well....100 bucks ;) but that included the whole hatch because he didn't want to seperate it. But never mind I took what I needed. I also have the top hatch spoiler that was optional on the Levin and Sportivo I think, which came with the hatch. But keep searching around man, took me a while as well.

By the way, is your front lip the on off ebay or the genuine one?

Your car looks good as well man! :)

$100 that's a bargain mate. I've pretty much given up looking for them tho now.

Had a busy couple of years with having kids and moving house a few times,

So the rolla has been a little neglected of late. Now we're I our new place I want to try and get her back to how she used to be.

Sportivo lip is genuine, was actually ordering the one like yours but that came in instead.

What other plans do you have for yours?

Fair enough mate, sounds pretty full on.

Umm well I'm thinking of getting a Sportivo Body kit, not to sure if I want it or not. But i definitely want to get fog lights. Ive found some on ebay, but there aftermarket ones. But all you need is the half fog light cover and you should be all good. Or you could just chop the existing covers in half, but I'm not to sure if that will work out or how it will turn out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320756462065?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The other plan is to drop a blacktop motor once the 7afe dies :) but that will probably be a while anyways. Should be a good sleeper :)

As for the top hatch spoiler, I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Ive had it on the car for a week or so then took it off. I didnt like the look of it to be honest.

But heres a photo of it

IMAG0219.jpg

What are your plans for the corolla?

Edited by jaaay

How much would you be after for the spoiler? Does it have the mounting gear with it?

Plans for mine...

Maybe pod filter after christmas,

Repaint my interior panels,

Do something about the exterior paintwork which has peeled.

Finances are very limited atm tho so i don't know when i'll be getting to do it.

Yeah man its got the screws to sit it in place. There's old glue on it still. I've got rid of one but the other I haven't bothered. I'll make sure ill get rid of it. Just replace the glue with double sided sticky tape. 3m is a good brand.

I'm worried that if I send it it will break but ill use a lot of bubble rap etc. Not looking for much tbh...ill pm you.

• 2 weeks later...

looks so good in silver. i picked up a blue (8L5, almost violet, looks like a violet crumble with the gold bading) levin of these on saturday and prefer it to the white, green or red-ish but goodness me they look so crisp in the silver or black.

spoiler is still pretty tasteful with the risers too.

• 4 months later...