Quarter Panels

juicee

Members dont see this ad

Hi John,

Most definitely all KE30/35/55 front guards are completely interchangeable. The only difference you will ever find in these guards is that if they are imported spares from S.E. Asia or Japan, they may have holes in the top of the guards for mounting of "fender rear vision mirrors". Easily covered from the inside & filled.

Also be wary of reproduction model panels which do not always fit well.

There was a recent post on here under KEXX Corolla Discussion forum regarding these at . . . .

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/64044-ke30-reproduction-body-panels/

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

Hi John,

Most definitely all KE30/35/55 front guards are completely interchangeable. The only difference you will ever find in these guards is that if they are imported spares from S.E. Asia or Japan, they may have holes in the top of the guards for mounting of "fender rear vision mirrors". Easily covered from the inside & filled.

Also be wary of reproduction model panels which do not always fit well.

There was a recent post on here under KEXX Corolla Discussion forum regarding these at . . . .

http://www.rollaclub...on-body-panels/

Cheers Banjo

I did read that thread which led me to my question. I have a Ke 35 coupe and front fenders are not the best and Ke 30 sedans seem easier to come by. Thank you all for replying.