Downshift Meet Thread

Members dont see this ad

Hiring scantily clad women to take your money upon arrival.

I didnt mid handing over $5 to a smoking hot chick who leant over into my window revealing a LOT saying 'Nice car'.

On another note only lost my licence for 2 months so not too bad. George should look a lot different at the next one.

I didnt mid handing over $5 to a smoking hot chick who leant over into my window revealing a LOT saying 'Nice car'.

Note to self:

1. Buy ke1x
  2. Accquire women

haha I should be able to make it to the next one. As Chris said, it'd be good to get a whole bunch of corollas there for photos :y:

• 3 months later...

got another downshift meet tomorrow afternoon at ROCKLEA should be a good turnout any other members going to this i know REED is but anyone else

Last few meets have been awesome and we've avoided police attention. Cheers boys and girls! We're going to venture back to Rocklea, so we will need to continue to keep things under wraps. The neighbours WILL call the cops if we do skids etc, and the cops MUST respond to complaints! So none of that shit.

The CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE are the same as always:

YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place.

THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN BAGS. Use them, we put them up for you guys. If they're full, just chuck it in your car and throw it out next time you fill up.

DON'T DO SKIDS, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way. We're sick of this bullshit, so evidence including number plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops of people who do skids.

Date: Sunday 19 May 2013, 3pm - dark

Cost: $5

The meets are open to any cars, whether they be JDM, Euro, Hot Rod or Aussie. The idea is to have like-minded, respectful, appreciative people there, who can also follow some very basic rules. IF you can do those things, we'll see you at the meet, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. ♥

The CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE are the same as always:

YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place.

THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN BAGS. Use them, we put them up for you guys. If they're full, just chuck it in your car and throw it out next time you fill up.

DON'T DO SKIDS, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way. We're sick of this bullshit, so evidence including number plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops of people who do skids.

How do you define revving of engines? Like, say, if I was to give it a few thousand revs upon takeoff?