Rc Members Shirts

hey guys was talking with a good mate of mine Madke35coupe and this disscussion has been brought up by other members in the past but really keen to work something out for the AJD days and the downshift meets that RC members attend

so i have taken the liberty to contact a company that makes personalised shirts and getting a qoute on how much it will cost per shirt for people that are keen ,

this is only if the quote is workable so just wanting peoples reactions

the basic idea is that i will get plain coloured shirts made with the RC logo on them

once i try and work something out i will start working with a moderator preheaps to work out ordering and distrubing around the rest of oz atm its going to be local till i can sort it all out it either will happen or not let me know what you guys think

Members dont see this ad

I think you should talk to Irokin before this goes any further. This has been brought up many a time in the past.

If you print them then someone is making money off the RC logo, not necessarily a member but the print shop etc.

A RC member who is a site sponsor printing these might work.

I have contacted irokin about them and will see what happens i hope we can work something out

I think you should talk to Irokin before this goes any further. This has been brought up many a time in the past.

If you print them then someone is making money off the RC logo, not necessarily a member but the print shop etc.

A RC member who is a site sponsor printing these might work.

i have spoken to irokin and he has agreed to let me get them made up so iam going to order a small test batch see what they look like and then go from there once i have gotten them i will start ordering more and taking peoples orders just locally atm in brisbane area untill i figure how to get them interstate for those interested

I got bored last night and ordered this.

http://imgur.com/I0Q5IR1

Made through The Print Bar who are Brisbane based. $16.

awsome looks good the ones iam ordering are basic and will do the trick just waiting on test batch to be made will post pic once there here just working out a price should be around the same price you paid for yours

we are also looking at doing some polo tees as well down the track

got out work cut out for us now chris :) wonder if we do the polo shirts we can play around with logo placement, maybe add a bit more jazz to them

yea brendan mate we do it shall look good i reckon just got to see if the design looks good to sell will wait and hear from them