Looking For A Corolla Car Club In Brisbane ??

gavntez

Members dont see this ad

Contact CAMS. BSCC, NDSCC, HSCCQ etc. There's no actual Corolla club in Qld. The closest would be whatever the Celica Car Club call themselves these days, and I'm not sure whether they do concessional reg.

Note: Most car club are dubious of people joining up for concessional rego.

Mazda 7 of Clubs Car Club does concessional rego. Pretty sure they accept all cars nowadays. The other would have been the Rising Sun Collectors Register, but I'm not sure it exists anymore.

Rising Sun Collectors Register (RSCRA) is alive & well Gav, you may remember there last event..All Jap Classic Day..lol

Allan Taylor is quite welcoming for us Corolla owners plus membership is only around $30/year. Give him a call 0416 312189

Rising Sun Collectors Register (RSCRA) is alive & well Gav, you may remember there last event..All Jap Classic Day..lol

Allan Taylor is quite welcoming for us Corolla owners plus membership is only around $30/year. Give him a call 0416 312189

I didn't see anything to do with the RSCRA at AJDC. Its good to know there around as i'm thinking of moving the 20 onto club rego and getting a daily.