Some Little Wanna Be Stole My Rt80 And Crashed Her

delorean88

hey guys, I'm new here, and mainly here for help, on the weekend past some little person who if I ever found will wish death on themselves stole my 1970 rt80 corona, she was immaculate and I had just gotten her on the road, Good news I guess is that I got her back, ditched, with all door and boot locks smashed in, radio broken, wrong fuel put in (thanks jerk) and decided to not learn to drive before stealing, as they smashed into something destroying two ssr mesh rims and my front frill, bumper, lights ect, I have attached a pic of how she sits now. I'm asking if anyone can help with spares for this or know anyone boasting about taking one for a joyride this weekend? thanks for the read.

post-18162-0-90954700-1363403919.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Those bastards! Fix her up man, don't lose faith in her!

I drove an RT81 for 2 years, loved it. Spares are a bitch though. We have a brown RT81 sitting around with the same smashed up front passenger fender as you- we gave up looking for one :(

• Upvote 1

thanks yeah its hard to get parts I waited a year for a tail light (thanks to Glen) but finding a grill is the hardest part and a guard mirror and I never realized how much people want for the ssr meshies these days, I'm guessing I'm lucky I found her again.. I'm located in Melbourne!

I'll be giving my RT81 grille to Simon here in SA. Maybe see if he wants to get rid of his RT80 grille when I do it? That way I can be helping out two rollaclub members at once and spreading some love.

Good idea! :)

I dread to think what postage will be like to Melbourne...

Mark, if I get that 81 grill from you before easter, I might be able to send the RT80 one to melbourne with my brother when he drives home.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I took my grill off today only the left hand side is broke so I can reuse my right side.

It got me thinking today I was going to see in a billet grill would look any good? And I've gotta buy some new guard mirrors, can't find mirror glass for the broken one anywhere! :(

Can't sleep over this thing now haha so undecided on what to do!

But to make myself feel better I put a new hurst magnum shifter in it and converted her to push button start...post-18162-0-95243900-1364732473_thumb.jpg