modify

Ke2#/te2# Door Cards Ke2# Te2# Ke3#/ Te3# Te22 And Ra21 F&b Seat S

Replica Te27 JDM Door cards are now available.

Price is yet to be worked out but contact for more information.

20140306_180741_zpsa47293e4.jpg

20141105_094953_zps91db236e.jpg

20141105_094932_zpsa0e39a20.jpg

If anyone is interested in getting replica front seats skins made let me know. Each pair are made to order and an order will normally take around a month and payment is not due till they are finished and ready to ship.

New designs are being worked on all the time and colours and styles can be taylored to almost what ever you need.

Prices (If you see a price in AUD aploigies it is supposed to be in USD)

$450 USD for a pair of ke25 or te27 front seat skins. Shipped + paypal fees (This includes your choice of 'Corolla' or 'Sprinter' Logo embossed into the head rests.)

$300 USD for Te27 rear seat skins. Shipped + paypal fees

$620 USD for For front and rear skins in the one parcel. Shipped = paypal fees (This includes your choice of 'Corolla' or 'Sprinter' Logo embossed into the head rests.)

$420 USD for Te30 seat skins. Shipped + Paypal fees (No era logo has been produced yet.)

ke25frontseats.jpg

p3090243.jpg

For a set of front TE27 seat skins shipped $USD450 including shipping. For front and rear skins in the one parcel $USD620.

te27frontseats.jpg

p3090244.jpg

The 'Corolla' logo is now available which is embossed into the head rest of ke20, ke25 and ke26 high back seats.

embosing.jpg

And the Te27 'Sprinter' logo and it should be trailed within the next month or so.

Te27 rear seat skins are now available. $300 USD Shipped. te27rrearseat.png

te27seatsrear.jpg

x4iw.png

5t03.jpg

Te30

01pu.jpg

Ke35 / Te37 Seat skins

Ke35te37_zps2afcef35.jpg

thumb_IMG_9173_1024_zpsylxxljw7.jpeg

Edited by modify

Members dont see this ad

So is this two whole seats which we would simply bolt rails too and install in the car?

It could include seats if you wanted to pay the extra cost for the seats and of shipping. But I hardly think it would be worth it.

It clearly states seat skins. Which means the vinyl top and bottoms.

Thanks Te27 yes just the skins.

Will the te27 skins fit straight onto the ke25 seats? I'm wanting to put the o ring seat skins in my ke25 , just need to know if they r straight swap or is the foam different shape

Will the te27 skins fit straight onto the ke25 seats? I'm wanting to put the o ring seat skins in my ke25 , just need to know if they r straight swap or is the foam different shape

Hi Yes the frame that the Te27 skins are on are a pair for ke25 high back seats. The only thing you have to make sure that you have is the pressed steal base version. Which looks like this. ke25seat4.jpg

Hi Michael

I'll commit too. Cheaper than bring stuffed torn seats from Japan.

I would go for the levin style. I'll have a look at my stuff tonight and work out the exact design, embossing etc.

Edit: They look very close to original. I would get the Corolla embossing on both headrests. Are they being made with the elasticised pocket on the back of the drivers seat? The pocket always looks pretty tatty and I would prefer without it.

I'll wait to hear from you in due course.

Edited by parrot

Hi Michael

I'll commit too. Cheaper than bring stuffed torn seats from Japan.

I would go for the levin style. I'll have a look at my stuff tonight and work out the exact design, embossing etc.

Edit: They look very close to original. I would get the Corolla embossing on both headrests. Are they being made with the elasticised pocket on the back of the drivers seat? The pocket always looks pretty tatty and I would prefer without it.

I'll wait to hear from you in due course.

It can come with a pocket but that is about $25 extra and yes I agree they look pretty tatty. This is the first trial of the Te27 Sprinter logo which appears on the back of the head rest. sprinterlogo.jpg

hi, do you have other colours? mine are creamy beige colour thanks

I'm sure it's a possibility PM me if your keen.

Mike in The USA seat skins completed and shipped. mikeusaseatsfinished.jpg

Edited by modify